Fly with the
Witchy hand crafted magical jewelry
There is something magical about silver, and this joyful fairy is powered by green healing energy.
HANDMADE ART JEWELRY
- Artwork is a detailed miniature print by artist Beth Hansen on paper and is hand tinted with archival glitter gel pens.
- The Faerie Art cabochon is NOT waterproof and should not be submerged or worn in the shower.
- Jewelry should be treated gently and kept in a box when not being worn.
- Size: 2 inches x 1 inch
- Glass Cabochon & art print size: 40mm x 30mm
- Bezel material: silver plated metal
CHAIN AND CORD OPTIONS
- 24 inch Silver plated chain
- Black double ribbon cord is adjustable between 18 and 20 inches
- Brown double ribbon cord is adjustable between 18 and 20 inches
Silver plated for transmiting energy
Silver is a healing element
The Faerie of the Green miniature art print is held in a silver plated bezel, and can be paired with a silver plated chain. Each necklace comes to you charged with reiki healing energy, and silver is one of the best conductors out there. That’s why so many people include silver jewelry in their pagan bling, it transmits magick.
She leaps with delight in the green wood
Painted on a Friday to enhance the power of love and growth, the Faerie of the Green is happiness in action. Both silver and green are colors associated with the good people, as well as with the heart chakra. It is in our hearts that we transform our thoughts into physical action to manifest our desires in the world. Go ahead and welcome this mystical magic into your heart, and wear this emerald jewel throughout your day. She will surely help you on whatever your quest is.
Leap into the Faerie Realm
Just as the Fool card of the Tarot signifies an exciting new adventure, this sweet healing necklace can give you courage to take that first step. She also makes a thoughtful gift for your favorite witch or pagan healer. United with her sisters the Faerie of Insight and the Faerie of Moonlight, they make up The Faerie Magic Collection.
The silver powered magic makes them a great addition to any wiccan or pagan jewelry collection