Of all the flowers, the tulip is one of the most important heralds of Spring. Her pose is quite intentionally inspired by the paleolithic figure of the Venus of Willendorf. Spring is in the heart, go ahead and bloom.
This Fine Art Chromogenic Photographic Print is from an original watercolor painting by Artist Beth Hansen.
- Each print is Hand signed by the artist
- Printed on Kodak Supra Endura Professional matte archival paper
- Print size is 5″ x 7″ with a 1/4″ white border
- Includes Black Cardboard Picture Frame
- Linen weave finish with Gold foil border
- Pop-up easel has overall dimensions of 7″ x 9″
- Frame is Made in the USA using 100% recycled acid free material