Of all the flowers, the tulip is one of the most important heralds of Spring. Her pose is quite intentionally inspired by the paleolithic figure of the Venus of Willendorf. Spring is in the heart, go ahead and bloom.
This Fine Art Chromogenic Photographic Print is from an original watercolor painting by Artist Beth Hansen.
- Each print is Hand signed by the artist
- Printed on Kodak Supra Endura Professional matte archival paper
- Print size is 8″ x 10″ with a 1/4″ white border
- Comes in an 8″ x 10″ fine art presentation folder
- Folder is heavy weight Black paper with a linen weave finish that folds over on all four sides
**Frame is Not included**