find your joy in the
discover your mystical nature
Come explore the sacred in Nature and the nature of the Sacred. Because the Goddess loves you and wants you to be happy.
- Each Pendant is a mixed media fine art piece, made with paper, glass cabochon, and polymer clay
- Artwork is a detailed miniature print by artist Beth Hansen hand accented with archival gel pens for that extra sparkle
- The polymer clay colors are blended and textured by hand, then sculpted and tinted with acrylic paint
- While we always stay faithful to the original design, no two are exactly alike, making each pendant a truly unique work of art
- All cord options are adjustable between 18 and 20 inches for a comfortable fit
Variations on the theme of the Goddess, it has a musical quality to it, each painting is a new verse to a song honoring Mother Nature in all of her aspects.
While the Sun Goddess has the strong energy of rays, this is full of spirals. Each plant emerges from a seed to form a seedling, curling up out of the soil. Shoots and leaves unfold and take form every Spring. In my own garden established plants were ready to divide, and columbine self seeded beautifully, so I can spread them around and enjoy their delicate beauty more and more.