visions in sacred nature
Approach the Moon Goddess with care. Her silver light will guide your step, you will find her in a still pool. She is the mirror of your soul’s longing, the gift of light in darkness. Drink deeply of her light and bathe in her beauty.
- Each Pendant is a mixed media fine art piece, made with paper, glass cabochon, and polymer clay
- Artwork is a detailed miniature print by artist Beth Hansen hand accented with archival gel pens for that extra sparkle
- The polymer clay colors are blended and textured by hand, then sculpted and tinted with acrylic paint
- While we always stay faithful to the original design, no two are exactly alike, making each pendant a truly unique work of art
- All cord options are adjustable between 18 and 20 inches for a comfortable fit
It is impossible for me to talk about the moon without waxing poetic. Walking under the moonlight is a truly romantic experience, I fall in love with her every time. While there are many named goddesses associated with the moon, it is her light which inspires me the most, it is a great blessing on a late spring night.
In winter, the snow reflects her glory so brightly it startles the senses. She governs the tides, and times to plant and sow. Moonlight is magical, cool and beautiful. She glimmers and shimmers. There is no way to adequately describe the glory of the moon, or render her with watercolor paint for that matter. Yet I have to try to honor her to the best of my ability, exploring the sacred in nature and the divine feminine demanded it.