Embrace your sacred
discover your mystical nature
Come explore the sacred in Nature and the nature of the Sacred. Because the Goddess loves you and wants you to be happy.
- Each Pendant is a mixed media fine art piece, made with paper, glass cabochon, and polymer clay
- Artwork is a detailed miniature print by artist Beth Hansen hand accented with archival gel pens for that extra sparkle
- The polymer clay colors are blended and textured by hand, then sculpted and tinted with acrylic paint
- While we always stay faithful to the original design, no two are exactly alike, making each pendant a truly unique work of art
- All cord options are adjustable between 18 and 20 inches for a comfortable fit
Variations on the theme of the Goddess, it has a musical quality to it, each painting is a new verse to a song honoring Mother Nature in all of her aspects.
While the Green Goddess is full of spirals, this is full of lightening bolts. Her dress is a rolling thunder while her hands and hair. Unpredictable and electrifying, the Storm Goddess has a job to do, both powerful and sacred. She brings sweet release to tension and heat, while gifting the earth with rain.