The Ultimate in
Dwell in the enchantment of a fairy garden
Among the leaves green magic is born
When you hear the word fairy it automatically conjures up folk lore and stories told regarding the history of fairies in Scotland or Ireland. In your mind, you may picture a pendant ornamented with celtic knotwork holding an emerald jewel.
HAND CRAFTED NECKLACE DETAILS
- Artwork is a detailed miniature print by artist Beth Hansen on paper and is hand tinted with archival glitter gel pens.
- Hand crafted pendant is made with polymer clay and acrylic paint
PENDANT SIZE : 2 3/4 inches X 1 3/4 inch
~ Glass Cabochon & art print size: 40mm x 30mm
- The Faerie Art cabochon is NOT waterproof and should not be submerged or worn in the shower.
- Jewelry should be treated gently and kept in a box when not being worn.
CHAIN AND CORD OPTIONS:
- 24 inch Silver plated chain
- Black buni rubber cord is adjustable between 18 and 20 inches
- Black double ribbon cord is adjustable between 18 and 20 inches
- Brown double ribbon cord is adjustable between 18 and 20 inches
Weave a spell of growth and love
Delicate micro powder and gel pens under the glass cabochon glitter while the bone colored clay reveals a pearlescent shimmer. Completely hand crafted by Beth Hansen, the artist is also a Reiki Master teacher and practitioner. Her vision, energy and intention went into this unique work of wearable art. The color green is sacred to the Goddess Freyja, and is the color of the heart chakra as well as being known to be loved by fairies.
An Enchanting talisman
Are your ready for the Faerie of the Green to empower you? Add your own energy to make this your personal power pendant. Along with her sisters the Faerie of Insight and the Faerie of Moonlight, they make up The Faerie Magic Collection. Available in fine art prints as well as necklaces.