Available in Two Sizes:
- 5" x 7" print with a 7" x 9" archival pop-up cardboard easel
- 8" x 10 " print with a 10" x 12" archival pop-up cardboard easel
- Printed on Kodak Supra Endura Professional archival paper
- Easel is heavy weight black paper with a linen weave finish and gold foil detail
- Hand signed by visionary artist Beth Hansen
You feel waves of healing wash over you, as you tap into your empathy and emotions. The ebb and flow of the water elemental magic is there to carry you forward. This is your heart's work, that washes away all doubt. Now you just need the finishing touch that coveys these feelings.
She rides a great wave of the ocean while holding the pearl of her power. An elemental child of water dances before Her, dancing in the sea foam. Ready for display in her pop-up cardboard frame, this Harmony Goddess Water Mother Altar Print carries the treasure of empathic potential.
This is a fine art photographic reproduction from an original watercolor painting by visionary artist Beth Hansen. Resplendent in shades of blue, green and a hint of purple this print brings the virtue of the Water Mother to life.
Are you ready to go with the flow? Tap into the current of the element of water to fill your magic well. Get ready to make room on your altar for the Water Mother Goddess to bless all of your rituals and workings. Elegently framed in archival black card stock with golden foil accent, this print conveys the outpouring of enchantment.